Church Mission Caravan
In Chapel Lane (now Chapel Mews) an Independent Chapel was built in 1836, with 150 sittings, and a meeting room at the rear. In the 1930s the Church Army’s mobile “Caravan Mission for Village Children” used the Chapel Lane premises. They closed in 1948, since when there has been no non-conformist chapel nearer than Droitwich or Bromsgrove. After becoming the British Legion club in 1950, the chapel building was demolished in 1974 when the legion moved to a new site.