This is a small 15th century timber frame house that originally consisted of an open hall and cross-wing. Surviving inside are a cruck, wind braces and a large amount of elm square-panel framework. It was the home of a miller of some standing in the community.
The wheel was built circa 1840 by G Turton of Kidderminster. It went out of commission in 1947, and the weir came down that winter.