Victorian 1837 - 1901
There were many changes including an increase in population, an awareness of health issues, the development of the workhouses and state schooling.
The Tithe Map of 1845 listed the land owners and occupiers, and the land use across the parish.
Railways developed and an extension to the canal was built.
Salt production was further industrialised both in Droitwich and Stoke Prior and many local inhabitants were directly involved.
In 1885/6 there were boundary changes reducing the size of the parish. Parts of Dodderhill including the brine springs and salt production areas became part of Droitwich.
The Chateau Impney was built by John Corbett “The Salt King” in 1875